Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful

Thankful for another successful Thanksgiving.

It's nice to see family that I haven't seen in so long, and it was nice to be able to prepare some food for everyone to enjoy and take home.

Thanks to Martha, I successfully created my own signature cranberry sauce, honeyed walnuts. And more.

Yum.


Also, thanks to Black Friday (btw, have you ever realized that you feel like wanting to purchase more if someone you're shopping with is buying a lot of stuff? I do. I'm a psychological mess.) I have accumulated more nice DVDs. However, that's not where my shopping adventures will end! Thank you Internet. Thank you.

Thanks to the cookies enabled on my computer that lets my shopping carts remember what I've put inside. Yay!

Thanks for reading.

No comments: